You enjoy cycling and love a good challenge? Surpass yourself with the 2022 JolieRide challenge!
Whether road cycling or mountain biking, join us in accumulating the most kilometers over the summer and have a chance to win great prizes.
● Already have a Strava account? So log in!
● Not familiar with the app? Download it for free and start the free trial by creating your profile in no time.
● From June 30th to September 22nd, 2022, log each one of your bike rides via Strava. The app will automatically calculate the total number of kilometers you've cycled
● Name each outing starting with "JolieRide" (eg. JolieRide: Outing to the circuit / JolieRide: a relaxed 100km etc.)
● From September 22nd to 30th, enter the number of kilometers traveled by your JolieRide bike rides using the entry form (see below)
● Don’t forget to come back to this page, the form will be online from September 22nd, 2022, to close the season!
Please share photos on social networks using #defijolieride to invite your friends to participate as well!
Who can participate?
The challenge is open to all JolieRiders residing in Canada. Participation is free.
Are there prizes?
JolieRide will reward the two participants with the most kilometers:
● Road bike with the most KM: 1 gift card of $250
● Mountain bike with the most KM: 1 gift card of $250
Get even more chances to win:
● Three (3) $50 gift cards will be drawn among all mountain bike and road bike participants
Pssst... each 100km gives you an additional chance to win!
The winners will be announced and contacted on October 3rd, 2022.